Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the Wispa's?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

centra in newcastle should get its act together & GET WISPAS!! Eventually found one in Super Valu on Fr Griffin Road. The first ones always the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I saw loads of Wispas in O'Brien's newsagents on Shop Street.

I bought a Snickers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 yolloms

ErnieBert wrote: »

I bought a Snickers!

its true, they got their second delivery of them yesterday, nearly gone already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I have been hoarding Wispa's like a mad hoor....

but now I've eaten them:(

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭skinandblister

what about mint wispa mmmmmmmm hope they bring them back
    the have wispa in a good few shops round galway 'happy days' to name one:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Dunnes briarhill has 1000s of them

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

ErnieBert wrote: »

I bought a Snickers!

Oooh ya, I've started getting Snickers as my alternative to Wispa.....usually when I'm in college and can only manage to stumble towards Smokey's. They don't sell Wispa. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I've started getting Snickers as my alternative to Wispa.....

Noooooooo...... WISSSSSSPPPPPAAAAAA!!!!!

Go the extra mile.... you know you want to!

Noooooooo...... WISSSSSSPPPPPAAAAAA!!!!!

Go the extra mile.... you know you want to!

How about you go the extra mile for me and deliver a wispa to me at Smokeys everyday? You get Fridays and weekends off and you get to sleep in because I don't have college til 4 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

my favourite thing about wispas is when you've finished eating them licking all the melted chocolate from the back of your mouth.

• Advertisement

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    my favourite thing about wispas is when you've finished eating them licking all the melted chocolate from the back of your mouth.

I just got sick a little bit. Don't know why, but that image is disgusting!!

ok sorrk, bad description on my behalf, i was meant to describe something along the line of getting some food out from around your back teeth, except in the case of wispa it's the last of the melted choc.

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    ok sorrk, bad description on my behalf, i was meant to describe something along the line of getting some food out from around your back teeth, except in the case of wispa it's the last of the melted choc.

Ah yes, getting food out of your teeth, don't crisps taste better that way? (And now it is you that is sick...maybe not.)

I want a Wispa now, but it's raining and Westside is soooo far away! (Well, 3 minute walk.) I'll have to stick with my bar of O Conaill's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

SFortune wrote: »
    *snip*

Ironic that your name is Fortune.

Otherwise, you could go in to any of the shops mentined above and buy a Wispa for a niminal fee of 80 cent. I saw them in Joyces Knocknarra last Monday.

you can still get them? havent seen them in ages :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

:( I haven't seen them in ages either. Are they gone already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Blue 84

Saw them on sale this week in that small shop in Woodquay. Of course I bought about 5 or 6 of them. :)

Advertisement