Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Family Guy - Star Wars special

• 08-10-2007 5:14pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Season 6 opener of Family Guy, two episode special retelling A New Hope a lá Family Guy, very funny and well worth checking out

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

It was quite good alrite. why are they called Tie fighters?, brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

it was very good, and the animation level was amazing.

I loved the tif Peter and Chris (Seth MacFarlane and Seth Green respectivly) have over the Robot Chicken episode about SW.

"I requested a few times for them to put in a railing here"
    "and why isn't there one?"
    "they said we would be leaning all the time"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

God i loved this episode! i hear it was banned in the US straight away as they used all the music from the films without the permission.

best bit in the episode is where u see peter ( han solo) " and my name is han solo, the only actor who's career hasnt been ruined from this film" :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WadeTalon

Empire edition is in production will be shown next year. there will be a preview on the dvd release. Didnt hear of it being banned stateside. As far as i heard Lucas liked it alot.

Advertisement