Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top class editorial from Duggan

Options
  • 08-10-2007 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.topspurs.com/jmdview.htm

Might have a point re. retaining Jol, the board have made such a balls up of the Ramos situation there's no knight in shining armour riding to our rescue.

Gas thing is, Jol might jump ship to Ajax if their man moves to Chelsea...and who could blame him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

http://www.topspurs.com/jmdview.htm

Might have a point re. retaining Jol, the board have made such a balls up of the Ramos situation there's no knight in shining armour riding to our rescue.

Gas thing is, Jol might jump ship to Ajax if their man moves to Chelsea...and who could blame him?

Quality as usual from Duggan. He's rarely far off the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Read Evening Standard in london tonight - they reckon Ajax want Van Bommel and are prepared to wait for him - so no escape there for MJ.

I reckon Ramos star may be in decline with latest performances by Seville in La Liga.

So who now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

yiddo wrote:
    Quality as usual from Duggan. He's rarely far off the mark.
    Except for his comment about the "Incredible Hudd" as a holding midfielder and Jenas at right midfield. Sorry but Hudd is not what we want to look forward to as our holding midfielder, we are doing bad enough as it is, that would make it worse. And Jenas at right mid, sorry we have better options!:confused: . besides that would have to agree with a lot he says, and I will not be showing my support for a 30M training ground for the PLC!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Read Evening Standard in london tonight - they reckon Ajax want Van Bommel and are prepared to wait for him - so no escape there for MJ.

I reckon Ramos star may be in decline with latest performances by Seville in La Liga.

So who now?

Kenny Dalgish up to anything these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Pat Dolan maybe :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement