Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMPT first year

Options
  • 08-10-2007 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hey
    I'm looking for Music and media first year students. I'm returning to the course, and I was wondering if you could tell me what assignments you have already completed?

thanks
    ARBR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

We have just submitted our systems and software project to sean today - You know the logic express one - Project management, automation, bouncing etc.

Thats about all really - we've had a couple of tests in programming too and we've got alot of labs to hand in to riana for perceptual systems in week 6 - i mean like 20...it's crazy

hope this helps

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 smilyhat

*update
    yeah we just got another assignment from sean thats due in two weeks, we did our maths and per. sys. mid terms yesterday and we've [another] programming test today!!
    Are you still coming back?
    Or have you arrived already??

Advertisement