Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the most exciting thing thats ever happened to you ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I played a game of pool against Ronie Woods in a night club one night and won
    So you beat an 87 year old man in a game of pool and you think its the most exciting thing thats happened to you. Whats second on your list? Beating Twink in a 100 metre sprint?

Its time to raise the bar babes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ClauClau

Rhyme wrote:
    Fainted on a train and most of the carriage got up to look. I was a celebrity.

;)

Happened me too, cept someone threw water over me. In Italy, it was hot.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I once went outside...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

I once went outside...

I didnt think the guy who found a euro could be topped, but i think we have a winner here...! ****in awesome!
    S.I.R wrote:
    i remember i found a gardi's wallet before... straight into o'briens and used his i.d to buy me some fun.

What can guards buy that a regular person cant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Orange69 wrote:
    What can guards buy that a regular person cant?

Especially in a sandwich bar. Maybe they get extra filling

Advertisement