Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

receiving emails down ???

Options
  • 08-10-2007 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

I received no emails today at college even though I was expecting lots. I have since asked a few classmates and they have had similar experience. One even emailed himself to check - it never came through.

So, is receiving email down at the moment ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm on webmail at the moment and both sending and recieving isn't working for me. I didn't have new emails in the college today and I definitely sent an email in the college that didn't get sent yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Brianb8802

Im with ye, have been trying to send a facebook email confirmation to mine since friday and its not working.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I recieved two emails to my college account on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Duff

My emails are all over the place at the minute too!!..few of my classmates sent me emails yesterday and i only got some of them today..

It seems to be back up today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

is it working within the college domain only ?

i.e. When you go home and use the webmail interface, are you receiving mails?

Yep sending and recieving is working fine for me at home on webmail. :)

Right it's fooked for me again. This time I'm getting a 503 error. Service is not available.

Advertisement