Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween nights out?

• 08-10-2007 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any clubs planning a halloween night? iirc, the bowery hosted a great night last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Dunno if your willing to venture out to Tramore, but Redz (formerly The Baldy Man) is having a fancy dress party on the Saturday night before Halloween, the 27th I think it is!
    There is a good prize for best dressed, weekend away I think. Thats where I plan on spending Halloween anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Nah, hoping the Forum has something on, Louie was fantastic at the bowery last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

heard thompsons are having a halloween night .fancy dress [must dress like a 88 year old with a chest infection] is optional .they are having a few drinks there the following morning to have a post mortem on the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

dont go ta thompsons heard it was dead last year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

dont know about that pommers there was some session there last week i passed about half six and there was about six fellas only carrying a fella out the door

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Redz in Tramore are apparently doing this.

Sully wrote: »
    Redz in Tramore are apparently doing this.

Posted it already Sully, hope to see ya there!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Minto wrote: »
    Posted it already Sully, hope to see ya there!

Sorry, how I didnt spot it is beyond me.

Im actually looking for pictures of the club, any chance you had any hanging around? Any awl ones will do.

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. Should be some floating around from last Saturday night, I'll have a look for ya!

Mainly looking for shots at the front, or inside but not with many people.. There not for perm use, just temp while I get proper ones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 happysquirrel

The best place in dublin for costumes and masks is
    WIG WAM. st.stephens green shopping center, dublin 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Pretty much every club in Waterford will be running some kind of Halloween party. If you're a student type that doesn't mind being squashed like a sardine then Oxygen would be running something. The Forum should also be running something enjoyable :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

The best place in dublin for costumes and masks is
    WIG WAM. st.stephens green shopping center, dublin 2.

Tanx boy

Advertisement