Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MMS not sending and unable to download on "3"

• 08-10-2007 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone had any problems with sending or receicing mms on three network? using pre-pay moto v3x and cant access browser either......wait can sometimes access browser but only after several mins trying then pages take ages to load grrr:mad:

oh mods if you think this belongs in another thread plz feel free to move:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Any mms messages I try to send to my email address dont arrive. Haven't tried sending to phone numbers. On 3pay using sony E Z610i. Not having trouble with browsing pages, it's a bit slow a lot of the time but it's no biggie as long as the pages load. Veering a tad off topic, my rss reader/pop3 mail client on the phone has not worked since they made those changes in Sept. Called 3 last week on Wednesday October 3rd, because of the 49c per mb message when launching planet3 browser, it was sorted out about 2 hours after I spoke to the tech guy from 3, I also enquired about the pop3/rss problem and was told it would be fixed by friday. The same tech guy called me back on friday and told me 24 hours more to have the pop3/rss thing fixed, but alas 24 hours later on the saturday afternoon it still was not working. Called again, and spoke to tech guy, he told me it was a "known issue" and since they were light on staff that it might not get looked into and sorted out until Tuesday. I got the impression that they were sorting it out for everyone. Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow, and when the guy calls I'm asking about the mms thing because I genuinely forgot about it when I was last talking to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

these mobile broadband issues are very similar to issues data modem customers have to deal with!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

Did u get the money back for the N73?

not yet waiting for customer care to get back to me one final time in morning and then if i dont get phone/refund or both to value of n73 gonna see what store say and then let court sort the mess out. probably best and easiest solution?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

tallus wrote:
    The same tech guy called me back on friday and told me 24 hours more to have the pop3/rss thing fixed, but alas 24 hours later on the saturday afternoon it still was not working. Called again, and spoke to tech guy, he told me it was a "known issue" and since they were light on staff that it might not get looked into and sorted out until Tuesday. I got the impression that they were sorting it out for everyone.

That's encouraging. I had though the 3 line was 'We don't support POP' This is the first that I have heard that they might fix it.

I have had some problems receiving MMS recently. Too scared to call 3 about it as my soul is almost completely destroyed already and I am using a non-3 phone....

• Advertisement

Flyer28 wrote:
    That's encouraging. I had though the 3 line was 'We don't support POP' This is the first that I have heard that they might fix it.

I have had some problems receiving MMS recently. Too scared to call 3 about it as my soul is almost completely destroyed already and I am using a non-3 phone....

its a terrible shame that they CAN but WONT help people who have bought three phones so they can have the sim card but decide to use the sim in a better non-three phone, it would make much more sense to have happy chatting customers than people feeling ignored and let down by the people at three who still take their money!!

Advertisement