Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

bad signal

• 08-10-2007 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

help needed please i have just got a samsung 46 inch lc, tv is great i have playstation 3 going through it its amazing. I also sky + as well when it is on the screen i can see another channel going through the background of the picture, it is like a ghosting effect i reckon this is from the pipe. The sky + is connected by scart lead i have checked all the leads they are fine i plan to get sky HD, but is there any way i can fix this if i change to gold platted scart leads will this help. Thanks in adavance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Sounds like that's down to a scart lead alright. Don't go and buy gold-plated ones yet. Try and find out which one is the cheapo. Unplug one by one and see if there's any improvement.

If you can't manage to eliminate it, buy better quality scart leads. This doesn't mean splashing out on those gold-plated ones. Just be sure to buy a fully-wired scart. Compare the thickness of a fully wired scart to the cheaper ones.

Advertisement