Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

F.....vista

• 08-10-2007 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi ,
    I have an Acer Aspire 5100 laptop running with VISTA , so the problem is , I can"t add any site to favorites . Is there option to anable it ?
    The massage I'm getting is
    Unable to create ..........
    unspecified error

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

Upgrade to Windows XP :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Right click on the Internet Explorer icon and select 'Run as Administrator'. Now see if you can add to favourites.
    Google toolbar can also cause this problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

OK, tried 'Run as Administrator' no luck.....What google toolbar has to do with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,375 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

you could try creating a new user account, see if favourites work for that account?

or if it only stopped happening recently maybe you could roll back to a restore point from a few days ago when it was working

Advertisement