Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD trad soc

Options
  • 09-10-2007 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Does anyone know the website for the ucd trad soc website - I cannot find it online at all? Failing that, can anyone get me on the mailing list? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

Yep they dont have one but if u pm me I can get you onto the Auditor Seán Regan. If its something to do with the Céilis though i'm your man as I organise them

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tradsoc UCD

Better late than ever sure!

You can get in touch with Tradsoc UCD via the contact form on the website or shoot us a mail on Facebook:

tradsocucd.com

Facebook: Tradsoc UCD

HUP!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Better late than ever sure!

You can get in touch with Tradsoc UCD via the contact form on the website or shoot us a mail on Facebook:

tradsocucd.com

Facebook: Tradsoc UCD

HUP!

Jesus lads surely the PRO has better things to be doing than resurrecting an 8 year old thread on boards!!

Advertisement