Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid-term break?

Options
  • 09-10-2007 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

So rumour has it we're getting a mid-term holiday in the IT for the first time (ever?) .... Can anyone confirm dates?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

Yea

one of our lecturers spoke about it yeaterday. She was sure it was happening. Last week in October aparently, and AFAIK its not listed in teh academic calendar (yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Duff

The same week as the secondary schools?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

SaxoDuff wrote:

I would guess so, but the problem is I don't know when secondary schools get theirs ;)

Hopefully last week of October, should have started on my project by then

They usually get their break during the week that halloween is on..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

SaxoDuff wrote:

Why do you want to know saxo? :D

This is pretty sweet though the more holidays the better. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Brianb8802

Theres an email that went around today, with all the days off for the year in it. Its from Sheelagh O Gara.

She sent it last week aswell but it was saved in Excel 2007 so most peeps couldnt get it to work

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Brianb8802 wrote:
    Theres an email that went around today, with all the days off for the year in it. Its from Sheelagh O Gara.

She sent it last week aswell but it was saved in Excel 2007 so most peeps couldnt get it to work

As said above, that email attachment doesn't include the mid term break, hence why im asking. I e-mailed Sheelagh back asking about mid term break but haven't gotten a reply

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Brianb8802

Am it does, off from monday the 29th oct to friday the 2nd nov

Why do you want to know saxo? :D

This is pretty sweet though the more holidays the better. :)

Obviously so I can go perving on young 'uns in Envy all week :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

SaxoDuff wrote:
    Obviously so I can go perving on young 'uns in Envy all week :D

Man that's just sick.

I'll probably see you in there. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement