Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Divx to DVD converter?

• 09-10-2007 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey, does anyone know where i'd get free Divx to DVD converter software or could point me in the right direction?

Not looking for cheap Divx players but free software to turn Divx to Vob files.

Any feedback welcome, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

ConvertXtoDVD. Posted about this before. Great program. Not free but not expensive. Try the demo.
    If your that way inclined, you could always 'aquire it'.;) ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

ConvertXtoDVD. Posted about this before. Great program. Not free but not expensive. Try the demo.
    If your that way inclined, you could always 'aquire it'.;) ;)
    Agreed, (ConvertXtoDVD)it is reasonably priced. And I have converted many a video with this after many many issues with lots of other software which just did not work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭okee

There's an earlier free version of convertxtodvd here
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_encoders/vso_divxtodvd_free.cfm

I don't know how good it is as i haven't had a chance to use it.

Advertisement