Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topshop 20% off event for students today and tomorrow

• 09-10-2007 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

In stephens green store at 6pm

Anyone here planning on going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

any other non dublin topshops doing this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

No just Dublin Stephens Green. I suppose none of their other stores would have the room for this event.

I think they all have 15% off at the moment for students anyway?

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=19551&identifier=ts1%20students%20-%20students%20shop

ah, it's nothing to do with topman, but still!
    /me shakes fist

It was sort of ****e, the 'goody bag' was just a bag with a pair of woolen mittens, and a bottle of water.

Still, worth it for the 20% off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Passed this at about 6, the queues were madness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

this event was totally sexist. what about the lads in fairness?

Eh..they don't sell men's clothes in that store. I'm sure they'll have something for the guys in the new Topman on Grafton st.

eth0_ wrote:
    Eh..they don't sell men's clothes in that store. I'm sure they'll have something for the guys in the new Topman on Grafton st.
    It has was on in Galway tonight.Both the Topman and Tophop brand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

It's on again today, the title of this thread says 'today and tomorrow' and I posted it yesterday!

• Advertisement

thanks for the heads up, i got the matching trousers to a suit jacket i got ages back, and prob would have never bothered getting if there wasnt the incentive

Advertisement