Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go Wankeeeeeeeesssss

• 09-10-2007 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

Worth staying up for last night. It will be a disaster if RedSox cant win the Worlds.......3 year curse?? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

True. It's been a brilliant year for the Red Sox so far!!! I hope they don't throw it away now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

shapez wrote:
    True. It's been a brilliant year for the Red Sox so far!!! I hope they don't throw it away now.

I must say it was great to see Johnny Damon in such a Huff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I feel sorry for Joe Torre though. Overall, I'd like to see the Indians win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

zuutroy wrote:
    I feel sorry for Joe Torre though.
    Agreed
    zuutroy wrote:
    Overall, I'd like to see the Indians win it.
    You're determined not to back the Red Sox aren't you :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

The Yankees have enough of winning. Time to see some underdogs and teams that haven't won in a while coming through. Just like the Rugby World Cup this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

It's been a seven year drought for the ****. May it long continue. ;)

People assume the AL winner will take it but I think the Snakes shouldn't be overlooked.

Advertisement