Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zulu Temple Bar, Voucher

Options
  • 09-10-2007 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

I know this is my second post on this, but I'm going in really soon to get my tattoo done, and I need to get rid of this voucher!
    It's for E100, doesn't go out of date till December 3rd, and I'm throwing in 2 vouchers for UCI cinema tickets for free aswell.
    ETA - Thanks cupcake. It's 100. But comes with 2 free cinema vouchers.
    Can someone please just do me the favour and take it?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

if its for free....then yea sure!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i *might*.. .talking to justin today/tomorrow about a piece i want done, though it's not much good to me if it expires on dec 3rd... ill let you know for definite tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Sorry are you looking for cash for it or what? Still not clear really...

I'll definately take it if its free and might take it if its half price, ive to get something done before i go away mid december and might try Zulu out if they ever decide to fix their damn phone.

well, im almost definitely getting it done in zulu (had wanted to talk to another artist today, but he's not in, so im thinking ill just get it done here, im quite happy with justin), and it'll definitely cost more than €100...

does it really really go out of date on december third? is there any chance you can contact them to attempt to extend it by a week? ill be getting mine done in december, but ill have just flown in from new zealand that evening, so there is not a chance of me getting it done then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Well ill give you 50 cash for it anytime in the next couple of weeks

• Advertisement

if i could get it extended by two days, im booked in now for december 5th...

but if it expires december 3rd, there's really nothing i can do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Ok, I can't edit the first post.. I think I'm an idiot.

Anyway, I'm only asking for someone to do me a favour.
    If you're going in to get a tattoo anyway, it's the same difference to you like! I need that 100 euro to get my own tattoo done - I got the voucher as a present, but I don't want to go to Zulu. The two cinema passes are just a way of saying thank you for doing me the favour.
    Narco, if you're in contact with them, maybe say it to them that you've a voucher that goes out of date on the 3rd, and ask could you extend it. They might be more favourable towards you, seeing as you're the one getting it done!

i wont be anywhere near them til sometime during the week... if you want to ask yourself, you can tell them it's for me, my name's niamh, and im gettin a tattoo of a guy goin through a door on dec 5th... if htey say yeah, then ill meet up with you at some point and give you the money for the voucher :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Zulu and I don't really get on! Ya might have more of a chance if you go in! Maybe I could meet you, give you the voucher, wait outside and you go up? Just so you could be sure they like.. write it on the voucher, or take note or something?
    PM me?

Advertisement