Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BG&RH Man of the Month

• 09-10-2007 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭

In order to recognise men who strive to make the world a better place I suggest that we have a BG&RH Man of the Month Award.

I'd like to nominate John Joe Fitzpatrick as the inaugural BG&RH Man of the Month for October.

See here for the sterling efforts that this man is taking to improve the lot of his local community.

Bravo, sir!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I second John Joe Stack on condition that he does not go topless himself.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There's a notable absence of pictures of said topless barmaid in that article.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

I used to go to T&B (tits & bum) almost every week in Australia. It was on once a week in a lot of pubs over there. All the old guys would be early on T&B night to get the best seats!! Wasn't actually topless, just a chick in a bikini who would flash the top tens a couple of times a night..
    You could guarantee that the pub would be full the night she was in.. I think its a perfectly accecptable practice to bring in a bit of mid-week business..
    Might be an idea for Yore Ma's on a slow wednesday evening???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

they had a restauraunt in Prague like the bar mentioned above, only the waitresses were topless, and it started at 6 or 8 every night. the place also had a bowling alley. heaven for the BG&RH me thinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Start a "Mucky Tarts" or "Exotic Dancing" thread then. :)
    (The White Horse in High Wycombe ftw when it comes to that sort of thing.)

Any other nominees?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

The Bollox wrote:
    they had a restauraunt in Prague like the bar mentioned above, only the waitresses were topless, and it started at 6 or 8 every night. the place also had a bowling alley. heaven for the BG&RH me thinks

What's the name of that place ? I'm off to Prague with a couple of mates next month :D

Advertisement