Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spray Tan D15

• 09-10-2007 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

I have a wedding coming up in a few weeks and I need to get a spray tan. Can anyone recommend somewhere in d15 that opens late?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 TinaSparkle

Theres a place in Mulhuddart village - think its called Fabulous. Got my nails done there before - really nice place. My sister got her tan done there lots of times. Not sure of the opening hours though - I think they open late on Thursdays.

Ph - 018116507

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you live in D15 and can get your hands on a copy of "insight" newsletter there's a girl that advertises her name is Thresa. She comes out to your house anytime and does it. I had her do my tan for the debs, fantastic job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭frizzefreckles

Where would i find that? Don't think I've seen it anywhere. That sounds ideal thanks adrieanne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I tried to get the phone number for you but my mam hadn't got it anymore. The Blanchardstown Centre for the Unemployed in Corduff produce it. I'm sure if you pop into them they'll have a copy. They're beside the Brookwood Inn in Corduff Shopping Centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭rubyred

Nail & Beauty Bar (opposite TGI Fridays at Centre) are the best for spray tan - they do it as light or dark as you want. Open late nearly every night of the week. www.nailandbeautybar.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭smurfbaby

I second the suggestion for Nail & Beauty bar, had a tan done there several times and it's always turned out great. They open til 9pm as well. Check the website, they often have a promotion giving €10 off spray tans, meaning it only costs €25. Bargain.

Advertisement