Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falconry

Options
  • 09-10-2007 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

hi all

anyone ever been to a falconry where they can bring 4 year olds and just look at birds of prey? not learn to fly them or anything just go see them? not the zoo.

preferbly around wicklow/greater dublin area.

spose i could google it but am being a tad bit lazy

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

Nice place at Kinnity Castle but it's in Co. Offaly.

Think website is at www.kinnittycastle.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭sideFX

colmranger wrote:
    Nice place at Kinnity Castle but it's in Co. Offaly.

Think website is at www.kinnittycastle.com

looks good to me! quite affordable too compared to the other places i have seen.

Thanks a million, appreciate that

ste

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

If you are ever around the North West area Eagles Flying in Sligo is a fantastic place to go to, they do a flying display, its brilliant, can't praise it enough.
    http://www.eaglesflying.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Mr.B

I've been to the one in Kinnity castle......was a great day out and very enjoyable. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

There is also one at Newgrange Co. Meath - you could take in Bru na Boinne on the same day! A bit of history and the beautiful Boyne Valley!

Their web site is http://www.newgrangefalconry.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carlie 100

Hi,I brought my 2 children to see this guy in Carlow,less than an hour from Dublin.Had a brilliant day out!!Had a huge range of birds of prey,eagle,snowy owl,falcons etc..Only went for a look but kids ended up handeling them and getting photos taken!!!Well worth a visit!
    Guys name was Tom and his email is tomwoodlands@eircom.net

Advertisement