Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Python course - any Dublin providers

Options
  • 09-10-2007 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,509 ✭✭✭

A bunch of us in my office want to do a python course as python is creeping into GNOME modules. About 20 developers are interested in a short in-house course in Dublin 3.
    As most are day-to-day programmers so an intermediate/advanced course would be good; others are QA where a basic/intermediate course would be best.

Any suggestions on providers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

brianmc banned for a week for advertising.

daymobrew try asking over on the I.T. Certification too, they may be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,509 ✭✭✭daymobrew

brianmc - sorry.

Evil Phil - what do you recommend I do to get the info I require?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Just so everybody knows brianmc has been unbanned after we discussed the situation.

daymobrew, if you are unhappy with moderator descisions on this forum you know where to complain. Or you could just use another forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,509 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Evil Phil wrote:
    Jdaymobrew, if you are unhappy with moderator descisions on this forum you know where to complain. Or you could just use another forum.
    It was an honest question of the correct process rather than an opinion of your action (fair enough, the post violated the advertising part of the charter).

Feel free to close this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

There is a Python talk on in Trinity this evening. Info here.

Hope I don't get banned for this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement