Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in playing?

Options
  • 09-10-2007 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭

Hi, the DCU Saints have recommenced training for the 2008 season and are looking for players for the upcoming season. The team is the only one based on the northside of Dublin and is open to non-students. Last year we had players from as far away as the States, Bulgaria, Scotland, Poland, Germany the Netherlands and South Africa. Training is on Sunday from 11am-2pm at the DCU sports grounds on the Ballymun Road. Players will be trained from the very basics up. If you've any interest drop me a private message or post a reply here and I'll get back to you with more details. We managed to get two starters off boards.ie last year. I can post details on other teams to you too, sent a few people towards the Cork Admirals, Dragons and Outlaws last year.

Advertisement