Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Custom inlet manifold?

Options
  • 09-10-2007 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've a corolla E12 i.4 with a dodgy inlet manifold. I could get another one from a breakers yard but its the same part with the same design fault (plastic manifold with a baffle that can fail and make a rattle all through the revs, at its worst at 1800-2000). I'd like to get a performance manifold for it and its unlikely they make them for 1.4 corollas. So my question is, can a custom one be ordered? From who? How much will it cost? I want more shiny metal in my engine bay! Performance is not my number one priority, but if all the above is possible what kind of power gains are possible?

Advertisement