Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Photo Frames.. No Video..Please Help

Options
  • 09-10-2007 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi All,

Firstly hope I am posting this in the right forum.

I am trying to play a 2 min video on a digital photo frame using a camera memory card. I cannot seem to get the clip to play - even in "movie" mode.

An error reading flashes "jpeg data error". I can view images perfectly on the photo frame and can view the video on my laptop and of course the camera.

Where do you think I am going wrong? Would appreciate guidance.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Does your photo frame support the video format you are trying to play?

Maybe you need to convert it to something else?

More then likely your PC has whatever codec required to play the video clip ok but does the photo frame?.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 36 igora

It is actually .avi. How do I convert it and is it to jpeg?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

You will not be converting it to jpeg as this is a format for photos. You will have to check if the photo frame handles videos.

Do you have a make and model of the photo frame?

Advertisement