Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

is there a new avensis due in 08?

Options
  • 09-10-2007 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

:confused: Thinking of changing my 06 d4d avensis in the new year, getting a good price but is there a new model due in 08, there was a facelift model in late 06. any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I reckon it'll be 2009, but some people are saying 08. seems to be some confusion. Toyota usually have a 6 year product cycle, but for a few exceptions.

Facelift was in mid 06. halfway through the product cycle.

Supposed spyshots have been proven to be other models.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭macpete

thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

no problem. there are a few Toyota specific forums about, I think some workers in the UK plant that are developing the next generation have spilt a few details on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

There are new Premio/Allion models launched in Japan in the last month. They are a sort of 'sister' model to the Avensis which is exported from the UK to their market. The new styling gives a hint of what the Avensis may look like in similiarity. As they are both saloons, they feature a rear wash wipe which wont appear on the avensis saloon.

Advertisement