Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Check these guys out!!!

• 09-10-2007 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭

Check these guys out.

www.ukgunsnroses.com.

Great stuff. Check out the Youtube video of "Estranged" too. Unbelievably accurate!! The picture quality ain't great, but the sound quality - WOW!!

:eek:

These guys should play the Button Factory.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

I saw these guys as Bad Obsession in Croydon some time back.
    They were **** hot and all looked the part.

I actually went to see a gnr tribute last Sat night, I will never get those 2 hours of my life back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Nea wrote:
    I saw these guys as Bad Obsession in Croydon some time back.
    They were **** hot and all looked the part.

I actually went to see a gnr tribute last Sat night, I will never get those 2 hours of my life back!

What band did you see on Saturday nite, and where?? Was it in Ireland??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

They were called Mr Brownstone and I saw them in the White Water in Newbridge.

In all the years I listened to GnR I never thought Axl sang in a Death Metal voice, well yer man on Sat night thought so!

Tha band themselves were ok but singer was brutal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ar3d

Check these guys out.

www.ukgunsnroses.com.

Great stuff. Check out the Youtube video of "Estranged" too. Unbelievably accurate!! The picture quality ain't great, but the sound quality - WOW!!

:eek:

These guys should play the Button Factory.

Hey you've had a cool site... A great place for guns n roses fans...

Advertisement