Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

curly wurlys and coffee are far to elaborate

• 09-10-2007 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭

curly wurlys and coffee are far to elaborate give me a can of pineapple smack and a sugar sandwich any day . did anyone get there hands on a wispa there back in shops at the moment .maccaroon bars versus wham bars you decide ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Where are the Wispas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Pfft! Curly-Wurlys rock! Sweets and Snacks forum anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

managed to get my hands on a wispa in ferns co wexford can,t find em anywhere in waterford, and i,d have to say macaroon bar

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Spar, WIT had them. Dunphys, Manor also had them.. All sold out last time I was there. I think there ordering more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

I thought Macaroon v Kalipso bar would be more appropriate no??

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

ah jesus have'nt had a wispa in ages that brings me back and i would have 2 go for a wham bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Chomp versus Smiley bar. Smiley was just an orange flavoured chomp!

Wispas are out in WIT. I've eaten eleventy billion of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

i love it" eleventy billion " brilliant .i take it your in your third year of accounting in the WIT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

This forum is going downhill rapidly. Is Waterford that quiet that we're forced to talk about sweets? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Trotter wrote: »
    This forum is going downhill rapidly. Is Waterford that quiet that we're forced to talk about sweets? :rolleyes:
    i think so trotter not much else happening really we should all get together and cause mass riot on johns street to cause bit of gossip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

SUNGOD wrote: »
    i love it" eleventy billion " brilliant .i take it your in your third year of accounting in the WIT

2nd year of multimedia.. But close! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

dlofnep wrote: »
    2nd year of multimedia.. But close! :D

Cant find wispas anywhere...

D01 still around?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Fecking cash and carry were sold out the same day they arrived. :(

Ya, DO1 is about. Lovely two screens per PC. Pitty the room is like a furnace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Wispas are only out for a short while, had me mother order me a full box of them from the Cash And Carry ...

I'll be dealing them later on this year for highly inflated prices to those affected with their addiction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

There are at least six boxes of Wispa bars on display in Ardkeen Quality Foodstore. They got them in today.

I got some in the little shop in Georges Court on Saturday

They are as good as ever. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

deisemum wrote: »
    There are at least six boxes of Wispa bars on display in Ardkeen Quality Foodstore. .

well deisemum ya must have shares in ardkeen stores .firstly grabbing our attention with tales of six boxes of mouth watering wispas and then sticking a "Quality" in the middle of ardkeen foodstores . are you on wispa commision for this blatant advertising ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

SUNGOD wrote: »
    deisemum wrote: »
    There are at least six boxes of Wispa bars on display in Ardkeen Quality Foodstore. .

well deisemum ya must have shares in ardkeen stores .firstly grabbing our attention with tales of six boxes of mouth watering wispas and then sticking a "Quality" in the middle of ardkeen foodstores . are you on wispa commision for this blatant advertising ?

lol. The only connection I have with the shop is spending my money there most days.

No Wispa commissionn either

As the original post makes little sense, and since its not really Waterford City talk.. im going to close this topic. It serves no real purpose. After Hours if you want to talk off-topic stuff, cheers.

Topic Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement