Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inkwell Tattoo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

It'll be next Friday before I get to swing by I'd say so hope tomorrow goes well and your snacks are well recieved...
    Hmm... could always continue to offer them, kinda like the way doctors give lollies to the kiddies after stabbing them with a needle, we could get slightly more adult :rolleyes:* sugary treats.

*Ok, so not by much! lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

hot2def wrote: »
    There is NO rice krispie limit! REPEAT no krispie limit. me and the mot will stay up all tomorrow night making the buns! We will retain buns for the perusal of others after saturday! Come talk to us about tattoo whimsy! Chat about the logistics of tattoos that you're are not even sure are a good idea! We are thrilled to talk options! Talk to Erin about hamsters and Phil Colins......

I'll be in to ye tomorrow anywho, them skulls are still calling me and I want free stoof :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

farohar wrote: »
    Hmm... could always continue to offer them, kinda like the way doctors give lollies to the kiddies after stabbing them with a needle, we could get slightly more adult :rolleyes:* sugary treats.

What, chocolate willies and boobs? :D

I might swing by on Saturday! :D (if I can find the place...)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im in town on saturday evening, what time will ye close at, and ill call in for my rice krispie bun. and maybe a caht about some of my more obscure inking ideas....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

we're opening at 11, untill 7 in d'evening.

• Advertisement

kewl, ill try pop in, so.... gonna have to re-remember wehre voodoo lounge is, but i love nothing more than aimless wandering once ive battery on my mp3 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Good luck with the opening today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Hope everything went well today. I had every intention of dropping by but never got round to it...

well, we lived. buns were had, but there are more buns, so people should still visit. howehye narco? :D

regretting going out so late last night! my throat is NOT my friend today... though im pretty sure that the rice krispie buns helped soothe it a little :D

lovely place, looking forward to seeing it when ye have your jewellery in :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

Hey, just wanna say that I can't recommend this place enough. Just got home after getting a P.A done and I'm delighted with it. I'd never been so sfuking nervous in my life, but Mark talked everything through with me which helped a lot. Anyway, best of luck with the shop. I'll definitely be back for more work soon.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I went in to visit yesterday!

The place is shaping up very nicely, and I got free chocolatey goodness :D

Whats the business hours there?

I never got to get around on saturday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

gonna pop in today to say hello me thinks, screw lectures :D

now that's the spirit!

I'll hopefully be by on Friday, all hinges on whether I can get the new tattoos I want drawn up by then, if not it'll just have to wait until later in the year.

buisness hours are 11 til 7

Sweet, I may pop in tomorrow before Fibbers! :D

Have the 2 UV tatts I'll want done printed up so should be by tomorrow to book, hope to draw up a 3rd (non-UV though), maybe a fourth if my artistic abilities decide to play along, tonight so I can get that done too.

Don't worry, I don't require treats for my custom.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 26dublin

do u have a phone number for appointments etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I'll be down tommorrow,
    have the Rice Krispie buns ready :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

I don't suppose you're open on a bank holiday by any chance? *crosses fingers, probably in vain*

was in there today, place is difficult to find but staff are bang on.
    Got pierced by Mark, very positive experience, hung around and had a chat too.
    so cheers to mark and erin (not sure about her name, sorry)

i will definetly be back :D

Howehye! :)

nipples doing fine, lil or no blood and told no one this time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Have you got a selection of jewellery in yet?

yep, gotta agree with wilburt, only positive experiences here so far, and i'd have absolutely no problems recommending people here.

Shelli wrote: »
    Have you got a selection of jewellery in yet?

yes, we do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ismaithliomtae

Hello!

Do you have a price list by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

there were no buns when i went in :(
    altho, the staff were great, and the council cut off the street water because bargintown was flooded... much to mine and marks amusment :)

Advertisement