Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inkwell Tattoo

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

:D^

and woo! i havent jumped up and down and told everyone in here yet, but IM COMING HOME FOR ALMOST A MONTH IN AUG/SEP! *bounces*

aaaaaanyway, that means i can get mark to do some piercings ive been looking forward to! yay! can't wait to pop in again, although, i *think* i may have found someone i like almost as much to do my piercings in general... he gets his trial on friday week, should be interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

:D Deadly! Lookin forward to seein ye again :D
    Bring me back Tazmania kthnxbye

Tazmania?

ill bring home whatever i can for peeps (please bear in mind that im broke, and trying to figure out how to pay mark back for doing this).

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Fine fine, bring me back the one ring then :p

I believe it's in the bottom of a volcano there somewhere

ah... we were talking about going to hanmer springs at some point, so ill keep an eye out there, perhaps :D

alternatively, just some red bull? ;)

• Advertisement

haha, was heading home from town one night, saw this, thought of ye :D

Snap222.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 wheresmysheep

Haha, what type of shop was it?:)

no idea. looked like an ods and bobs kinda place. ill check if i ever happen to find it again, dont spend a lot of time in town, and not really found my awy around yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 wheresmysheep

Well at least you took the pic then, i'm one of those that see's stuff like that and think 'ah need a pic! i'll come back'....and can never find the place again!

funny tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭SadisticSilence

Ink Well is such an odd name for a shop that looks like it sells mainly teddy bears.... :confused:

• Advertisement

i've no idea, not really been into town since, though could be heading in tonight, so ill try find it again,a nd take note of what they actually sell.... i just saw it, thought of ye and took a pic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Chitterchatter

It just doesnt compare to Inkwell Tattoo though! :rolleyes:

Advertisement