Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automated Speed Tests?

Options
  • 10-10-2007 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

The quality of my wireless broadband connection is often poor. I rang the CS lady looking for some refund. She says I should ring every time to log a fault. I told her I'd be spending more than the value of a refund on phone calls, plus the time spent going through a heap of pressing 1 for this then 2 for etc...

So what I'm thinking. If I had some software on the PC that would occasionally do a test and log he results, I'd have backup for my claims.

Anyway I'm not on the PC a terrible lot, but when I am I really need to be online and it's very annoying to have no service at such times.

Can anyone recommend such an application for my PC, say doing a quick test itself, four or five times a day.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement