Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmore Hotel. Any views?

Options
  • 10-10-2007 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

I am going to a wedding in Monaghan later this month with the reception here in the Kilmore Hotel, Cavan, afterwards. Was just wondering if anyone had any comments on this hotel - I'd be interested to know!!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭celt262

I was at two weddings in it this year and have been at several before and i can't fault it. Good food and excellant service at the tables. Nice area just outside function room to relax after meal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

it is a lovely place for a wedding. no complaints on any weddings i have attended, food always nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

It's a hole. Played grads at it. Your shoes stick to the carpet and the toilets, don't get me started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭celt262

It's a hole. Played grads at it. Your shoes stick to the carpet and the toilets, don't get me started.

Totally not true it's very clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Sister was at a wedding there yesterday, meal was very good and liked the rooms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

last time i was at the kilmore i had a great time - great food and good atmosphere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Had dinner there a few months back, good food and good service.would recommend it

Advertisement