Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything on in Galway his Weekend?

Options
  • 10-10-2007 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

Heading down friday evening and wonderings is there much happening down there this weekend? Also anyone know anywhere that will be showing the Rugby Semi-final on Saturday night instead of the soccer game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Check the stickies on top of the forum page, they have several links to "What's on" sites. Don't know about the rugby though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

celt262 wrote:
    Also anyone know anywhere that will be showing the Rugby Semi-final on Saturday night instead of the soccer game?

I'd be pretty confident Busker Brownes will be showing the rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭celt262

cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭brutes

Doing a twenty mile run on Sunday if ya fancy it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

celt262 wrote:
    Heading down friday evening and wonderings is there much happening down there this weekend? Also anyone know anywhere that will be showing the Rugby Semi-final on Saturday night instead of the soccer game?

I imagine all the bigger pubs will be showing the rugby as well as the football.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭celt262

brutes wrote:
    Doing a twenty mile run on Sunday if ya fancy it

i tink i will give that a miss :p

Advertisement