Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N95 windows live messenger

• 10-10-2007 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

just leeting ya know,windows live messenger mobile is now available for the n95 in the downloads app on the phone really handy little program

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I've just tried on my N95 and it doesn't show.

What operator are you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

It's probably a chargeable version though I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Windows Live! for Nokia device's info is here, with info on compatible devices and how to download etc:
    http://europe.nokia.com/A4491268

MS announced in August they would be providing Windows Live apps/functionality for Nokia devices, since then it has been rolled out to various devices over time via the on device Download / Catalogue application, if you see a Windows Live folder then it is available for your device, otherwise try again in the future. It is currently free to use the service (altho operator's data charges still apply) they do pop up a notice that that they may charge for using the Windows Live! service from your handset in the future (but 30 days notice will be given).

It's not a bad app, needs a fair chunk of run-time memory though... and sometimes text goes undelivered... but it bouces back and you can try resending... I've used it a bit but reverted back to Agile Messenger in the end...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I have this on my phone with a good while now. its been out for the chinese market a while I find it decent enough. Going to get this app anyway to see if it works better then the one I have :p

Advertisement