Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mod for Xbox Forum?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

my god...two pages of utter tripe... i demand all 30kb of bandwidth that wasted

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

i demand all 30kb of bandwidth that wasted

Demand what?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

kearnsr wrote: »
    Demand what?

the 30 kb wasted reading this... make it 45 now since i've looked again :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Would making Kensutz/Koneko/whoever a mod make their already valuable contributions any more valuable?

No. Then what difference does it make who wears the hat?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Does the hat come seperately to the coke and hookers? Is it a hooker with a hat maybe?

I think it's already been covered. Enthusiasm/participation from a mod is nice but not necessary. People just need to remember to report things if it needs to be dealt with, even if a mod uses a board a lot they're not around all the time and could miss things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

This isn't a crusade against NekkidBibleMan, I just think it's time for a new Moderator in the Xbox Forum. Examples of why I think we need a different mod...

here

He says he's embarrassed to play 3 of the biggest games on the console.

I don't recall him ever showing too much enthusiasm about the console in any shape or form.

Also, here he says that the 360 requires gold membership to use voice chat and doesn't support USB keyboards... Both of which are completely false... Granted the thread is a year old, but the console was 1 year old then, you'd imagine the Mod of the forum would get the basic console features right.

Also, according to his Xbox LIVE profile he hasn't been online since May of this year. I'm not saying he has to be online, but missing out on this is missing out on a huge part of the Xbox 360!! How much can he know about the console if he doesn't experience it to the full?

Just some points... There are plenty of lads in the forum who'd be better suited to the job imo. The likes of Kensutz and McGovern spring to mind, I'm sure there are others!

If you have some actual complaints about the moderating system in Xbox I'd love to discuss them with you. Otherwise please understand that a good moderator rarely needs to have expert knowledge of the content. For example , I don't own an Xbox360 OR a PS3 and yet look at me, Catagory Moderator for all of Games! bwa hahahahah. Will you be calling for my head also?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

amp wrote: »

I don't own an Xbox360 OR a PS3

You should go out an buy one. You dont know what your missing

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

amp wrote: »
    Will you be calling for my head also?

Yay. Off with his head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Ah I see, it's not a 36 box of Oxos it's an Xbox 360. Damn dyslexia, I think it's starting to make sense now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Pighead wrote: »
    Anyway yeah, count me in.

Anybody else notice that pighead refered to himself in the first person?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its ok me was talking about me in the first person ... weird I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

kearnsr wrote: »
    You should go out an buy one. You dont know what your missing

Actually I do know, but whether I know or not is irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

He says he's embarrassed to play 3 of the biggest games on the console.
    Damn Halo fanboy. Goes on a crusade to remove the mod, just cos the mod doesn't like Halo.

Advertisement