Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle lanes in Phoenix Park

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭macinalli

Dude, that's like something the Nazis or Hitler would say.

It's ok, Hitler wasn't a cyclist. If he was he would have been a lot more relaxed getting to work and wouldn't have started all those wars and stuff.

NiceoneTom: Just curious - those guys that walk down the middle of the road giving out the Metro & Herald am really annoy me sometimes. Any special punishment for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

do you have sigs turned on?

have i ever made claims that i am a reasonable man?

herald am people would, of course, die by a thousand paper cuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭macinalli

niceonetom wrote: »

Woohoo! Good to see some common sense prevailing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Ah yeah.
    do you have sigs turned on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Tomas_V

macinalli wrote: »
    those guys that walk down the middle of the road giving out the Metro & Herald am really annoy me sometimes. Any special punishment for them?
    What they're doing is probably illegal and I'm surprised their employers have not been investigated by the Health and Safety Agency. Apart from the danger of collision, they're being subjected to a lot a fumes in their workplace.

The papers themselves are a distraction. I've often seen drivers reading them while stopped in traffic.

The only reason I've never raised it with the HSA is because they seem to come from needy immigrant groups and are probably putting up with the working conditions because they're desperate for the money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Tomas_V wrote: »
    The papers themselves are a distraction. I've often seen drivers reading them while stopped in traffic.

I've often had a paper thrust at me as I'm cycling. It annoys the living daylights out of me. Like, I don't have enough trouble trying to dodge rush hour traffic without having to do it one-handed, or holding the paper in my teeth or something... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭skidpatches

classic :)

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

lol!!

Advertisement