Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crysis

• 10-10-2007 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

£20.89 from Softuk with the code Broadband which works out at just over €30 including free delivery

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I don't think they post to Ireland, there was not place to say what Country to post to... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

i bought from them earlier in the year and no probs with delivery to here - in fact it was free. But theres something or other about becoming a member if you wish to avail of the free delivery after your first order - cant recall the exact details but they will deliver here in any event.

Oh, I didn't see a specific dropdown box for "country" on the order page, did you use one of the optional fields or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

BopNiblets wrote: »
    Oh, I didn't see a specific dropdown box for "country" on the order page, did you use one of the optional fields or something?
    Free delivery detail is posted here with details of delivery charges posted here

I only ordered once and I dont really recall what I actually did. I assume I just entered the town followed by county followed by Ireland in the box that says "town" and then entered 00000 for the postcode.

As I said I got the order free (may have been a promotion for first timers) and I vaguely recall emailing them asking if any further orders would be delivered free but they replied along the lines of being an agent or something to qualify for free delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

muffler wrote: »
    I only ordered once and I dont really recall what I actually did. I assume I just entered the town followed by county followed by Ireland in the box that says "town" and then entered 00000 for the postcode.

I've just done the same, so hopefully my order goes through...
    Thanks OP, I just ordered the CE for £24.64:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

did you put in the broadband code as it gives you 15% off and free delivery?

Yep. I ordered the collectors edition, not the standard one. (it costs £4.50 more)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just did the same :)

Got an email about this saying they can't fulfill the order because of supply issues. :(
    They gave me another promotional code for 6% off though, would it work for anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Anyone have codes for this?

Or know the cheapest place to get Crysis?

Its €42 on play.com...

Bit pricy

• Advertisement

Sqaull20 wrote: »
    Anyone have codes for this?

Or know the cheapest place to get Crysis?

Its €42 on play.com...

Bit pricy

I ordered mine from shopto.net, think it's £25ish on there with free delivery (at least I think it's free...)
    My previous order with them had a shipping charge of £4, but the (pre)order before that had free shipping.
    Looks like you get free shipping on preorders, but perhaps someone could clarify that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

i was going to get it, but since the demo just isnt playable, i'll pass. thanks for the info though.

Advertisement