Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend Source for A/C parts - Honda

Options
  • 10-10-2007 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just realised I have an NCT in a couple of months and need to get my car heating/cooling sorted. turn on interior heating/cooling, air con comes on, and then have a split second to turn off the air con before it kills the engine.
    The boyz in Tuning Factory told me aircon pump/compressor was gone..

Need a Denso HFC134a 10s20c (447220-3894) a/c compressor and clutch
    (been fun googling about /ac compressors. clutches for Honda/Toyota etc).
    Also gas refill etc. (Part is for a Honda Odyssey 2002 yep import....)

Any ideas on sourcing a reconditioned one in Irl, or any websites. Seen a couple but at €500 need to be sure suppliers are relaible, and part is 100% what I need.

Thx in advance...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Googling Denso 10s20c shows that was in lots of different cars. I would head to the local breaker and see was it used in any Accords, especially JDM.

Failing that the dollar is very weak at the moment, so it might be worth looking somewhere like here:
    http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/replacement_sm/acura~a-fs-c_clutch~replacement.html

I had to get an oddball distributor for my JDM Integra a few years ago. Honda could get me one for €450 but it would take 6 weeks to come from Japan. In the end I got one 2 day shipping ($60) with FedEx from the US for $120. Got stung for €40 duty, but it still worked out half the price and a lot quicker. Wasn't OE, but was very good quality, with a 3 year warranty.

Advertisement