Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz weekend and fancy dress costumes

Options
  • 10-10-2007 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine has organised a fancy dress party on the friday night of the jazz weekend, thats the 26th. Its for haloween but none of the costumes ive heard of sound very haloweeny. She was planning that we'd all go into town for a while too but i was wandering would we be let in anywhere considering the night its on? Any fancy dress night out that night by some miracle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

i dont know of any most people are waiting till the friday,
    For costumes look in hallmark clothes shop upstairs,there is a costume shop in tigfili on oliver plunkett street,they seem to have the best ones so far

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

if you're in the making mood, plan to spend hours queueing in hickeys for fabric and a pattern.

Advertisement