Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching colleges

Options
  • 10-10-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey I was just wondering would anyone know if it is possible to change college completley at this stage. You see I'm not really happy with the course Im doing in DIT at the mo and I was wondering if I'd be able to try and get into a course thats in UCD that I qualified for but was lower down on my CAO then the one I'm doing right now...

If anyone can help me out with this in anyway I'd really appreciate it, cheers!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smallthing

usually the best thing to do is go to the education officer in your college's student union! That's what i'd advise anyone in ucd to do anyway! Maybe if you post in your uni's froum someone'll be able ta help ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ChairmanCow

Thanks I'll give that a shot and see if anyone knows anything there! Sure I'll probably be in DIT tomorrow anyway so I can check it out then!:)

Advertisement