Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Att: Pro-tools wizards

Options
  • 10-10-2007 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Right heres one for the pro-tools wizards. Can you tell me how to send and return a midi signal from pro-tools (rewire) to fruity loops and back again. Im using a digi 002 and have tried everything. I can get the signal in (i think) cause when i hit a key on my midi keyboard the orange level on the fruity channel responds but no sound! Please help as i am a big fruity lover and a big pro-tools lover and with the two of them together i could rule the world or at least make a groovy tune. I also use reason 3.0 through rewire and never have a problem so im not a rubberhead. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

you trying to send midi and return audio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Saccadianjay

Yeh man. Tried bringin it in on an aux track and audio track using the fruity rewire. im quessing its something in the preferences in both applications. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Hi,

I'll try look myseld later and help you but have you try looking for help here? They've always got the answers ;-)

http://duc.digidesign.com/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

Cheers for the link.

Problem Solved folks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭henessjon

out of interest what was the problem fix

There wasnt actually a fix. I just got a later version of fruity loops and it linked up staight away through the fruity rewire plugin.

Advertisement