Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pregnancy Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

0ctober wrote: »
    Still here Tigeress unfortunately! 40+5 today. I have a sweep in the morning though so fingers crossed I'll have some news soon! :)

Good luck in the morning October...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Tigeress

Congratulations Mink!!! Hope everything went well & as planned & you and baby are doing great :) x

fingers crossed October! The sweep usually works so hopefully you won't be waiting much longer

Betsie when are you back with the hospital? Hope baby makes it's entrance soon x

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Congrats Mink :)
    Best of luck tomorrow October! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Oh Congrats to Mink!

Best of luck October x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Tigeress wrote: »
    Congratulations Mink!!! Hope everything went well & as planned & you and baby are doing great :) x

fingers crossed October! The sweep usually works so hopefully you won't be waiting much longer

Betsie when are you back with the hospital? Hope baby makes it's entrance soon x

Im not back in the hospital till next Thursday, :-(

• Advertisement

Tigeress wrote: »

Im not back in the hospital till next Thursday, :-(

Oh no that's an awful long wait :( I didn't find any of those old wives tales worked but maybe some long walks and spicy currys :)

oh i have tried them all haha, everyone telling me to try different things and i am trying but nothing, i just think this baby doesn't want to come out

oh i have tried them all haha, everyone telling me to try different things and i am trying but nothing, i just think this baby doesn't want to come out

Fingers crossed for you betsie that he/she will decide theyre ready to make their appearance real soon!

Still here Tigeress unfortunately! 40+5 today. I have a sweep in the morning though so fingers crossed I'll have some news soon! :)

Ah hell you poor thing bestie, you must be driven mad at this stage, i'll keep my fingers and anything else i can cross that you go soon. :-)

thanks ladies, i know she will come soon but Im just very impatient now at this stage x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

The rumours are true, had my gorgeous little boy early hours of Tues morning, homebirth went fine & I think my labour was quite quick for a first timer. He was born about 5 hours after I started being unable to talk through the contractions (I was 6-7cm then). No cuts or tears. My midwife was awesome!

I'll post the birth story in next few weeks, loving my little bundle

Mink wrote: »
    The rumours are true, had my gorgeous little boy early hours of Tues morning, homebirth went fine & I think my labour was quite quick for a first timer. He was born about 5 hours after I started being unable to talk through the contractions (I was 6-7cm then). No cuts or tears. My midwife was awesome!

Sounds perfect Mink, congratulations to you and your OH. Hard to believe he's finally arrived. I still remember you on the TTC forum :)...time flies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

Mink, I am so happy for you. Delighted that everything went so well and you and baby are doing well.

Mink wrote: »

mink im delighted for you, congratulations, hope you had a wonderful experience and cant wait to read your birth story :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Awww congrats mink!!! Delighted for you :)

I also remember you from ttc thread...how time flies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭meggysmom

congrats mink,your birth sounds just perfect,well done to you:)enjoy your new baby boy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

Congrats Mink!

Mink so delighted to hear your home birth went so well & that it went quickly :) although I'm sure it didn't feel like it at the time :p enjoy every min of your little man! It goes so quick x
    Btw what did ya name him & how big?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

40+9 today, being induced in the morning! Been a rough few days as the sweep kick started things but I've progressed veeeeery slowly. So hopefully at some stage tomorrow I'll have my little boy/girl in my arms! :)

40+9 today, being induced in the morning! Been a rough few days as the sweep kick started things but I've progressed veeeeery slowly. So hopefully at some stage tomorrow I'll have my little boy/girl in my arms! :)

About time says you. Good luck October, i'm sure you'll fly it at this stage :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Congratulations Mink! Delighted all went well for you :)

Best of luck tomorrow 0ctober! Hopefully baby wont keep you waiting too long :)

Best of luck 0ctober!! X

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Best of luck today October :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Chimpokomon

Just a lurker here but has anyone noticed the tags on this thread?!

just to let ye know October had a lovely little baby girl yesterday

That's great new Betsie. How are you?

im still here and no sign of going anywhere any time soon :( im back in the hospital on thursday and im hoping they will keep me in

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

You must be coming up for two weeks overdue now are you? I'm sure if they don't keep you in on Thursday, they will at least schedule an induction.

8days over now, id say they will do something alright, hopefully anyway

• Advertisement

Good luck on thursday hun.
    congrats october.

Advertisement