Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pregnancy Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Thanks Tigeress, im kinda nervous about tomorrow but its a good nervous really :)

here is the birth story thread for you :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056422580&page=6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow betsie. what time are you booked in for your induction?

Thanks thumby, i have to be at the hospital at 7.30am early start in the morning, x

Thats bleeding well early enough alright. I was supposed to be induced at half seven on my last little one, unfortunately it didn't happen till half eleven that night, but don't worry you won't be left that long, my consultant was a muppet lol. Just take my advice and yourself and hubby pamper yourselves tonight as well as having an early night tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Tigeress

I second that Thumby! Enjoy your last night without baba :) it's all sleepless nights from now on :p

• Advertisement

Oh that's the plan, we just had a lovely dinner, and Im going to have a shower and just going to relax for the night, as for sleeping, i haven't slept a full night for i don't know how long so Im well used to not sleeping haha :-)

Sounds like you're well set for the night so betsie. :-) oh and don't forget to bring a book or something for yourself and oh, just in case you do have to wait a while for things to kick off in the morning.
    I'm with ya there tigress, once the babs arrives sleep will become a thing of the past lol. Although this one has made me say bye bye to sleep about two months ago, and i'm only 14 weeks, lol.

Do you know what, have been waiting for so long now that i can't wait for a sleepless night, i know the novelty will soon wear off but i really don't mind x

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Good luck Betsie. Really hope it goes quick and easy for you tomorrow.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone, hope it goes quick too haha :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

The very best of luck tomorrow Betsie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

Sorry its taken me a while to get round to replying here. Thanks for all the congrats! My little lady is thriving, cant get her off the boob and its an endless cycle of feed, poop, sleep :P shes a little treasure, cant remember what life was like before she came along :)
    Hope you're all keeping well!

Awww congrats betsie, :-D

Oooppss meant congrats october. Lol

Just a quick one ladies, baby Rachel was born this morning at 1.16am weighting 6lb 14oz, had quite a few stitches and Im very sore but worth every minute me it x

Yay congrats betsie. Delighted for ya. Hope you and rachel are doing good :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Congratulations Betsie. Bet the long wait is now forgotten that she has arrived ;)
    Congratulations to you and your OH. x

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Aw congrats Betsie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭meggysmom

ah another precious baby born from this thread i see,congrats betsie on your new baby daughter:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Tigeress

Aww Congrats Betsie :-D delighted Rachel is here & your weight is over! It's the best feeling isn't it :) xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Congrats bestie, beautiful name :-)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Congrats Betsie. So happy for you.

Thanks a million everyone, love her so much :-) best feeling ever x

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cute6guru

Ok so thr first day of my last period was 15th aug. My partner and i had sex this morning i am wondering is there a high chance i could be pregnant as im on day 11 or there abouts in my cycle. I had to come off the pill few months ago as i had terrible headaches. Im normally very careful well except today. (he on the other hand would love kids) im just not ready for another year or so. advice!!!

Well cute6 i ovulated on day 12 and conceived on day 13 going by my scans etc, so if this is something you're not ready for then i'd be getting myself down to my nearest chemist for the morning after pill asap just to be on the safe side.

I know i sound so immature im 28 with my partner 7 yrs hav our own house. but we hav planned hav our weddin first etc. I feel silly wen so many people hav difficulty and here ivam moaning! what do i ask for in chemist do i need perscription? Is morning after pill not kinda dangerous

You don't sound silly or immature at all cute6. I'm 31 and already have 3 kids and i nearly lost the plot when i found out i was pregnant again. You don't need a prescription for it, you just have to talk to the chemist about it. It's not that it's dangerous per say, but it's not for everyone. I've taken it a couple of times in ten yrs without a bother, but the last time i took it wasn't such a good experience. It's an individual choice and you'll find good and bad online about it. Just go with what you feel is right for you.

Dont get me wrong id loveee for us to hav our own lil one but im also in a new job only four months. timing just isnt right. but i know if i say this to my partner he will support me in taking it but will b hurt behind it all. oh should i just get it and say nothing? do u mind me askin how u had a bad experience with it? x

I don't mind at all but i'll pm you the reply if that's ok with you? It's not something i'd want to post on this thread.

• Advertisement

Thanks ur a great help to me. thats fine its a very sensitive situation

Advertisement