Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pregnancy Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

and they are sooo cute and cuddly and adorable.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

O is 2 .. he is the sweetest cuddliest nightmare that everyone loves... the youngest and knows how to use it.. i cant wait.. its a trying, no other way round the contraception issue i have and long time gone love story.. maybe i should write a book... make u all buy it :D:D:D family disapproval, long lost love, more disapproval... oh god its hilarious for its un-believeability .. hahaha cbyrd style:pac: i cant even put it on facebook

January I was thrilled to hear your news.. no matter what they bring, what's meant to be will be.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

cbyrd wrote: »
    January I was thrilled to hear you news.. no matter what they bring, what's meant to be will be.. ;)

Exactly. You're a grown up, you can handle it, nobody's business but yours.

Ellen is two now too, big bossy boots and she knows it. I tell her she's cheeky and she tells me 'no, you cheechee' and if I ask if she has a poo she says 'no, you pooooooo'

Nutter...

Oscar owns the hoover.. it was his first word.. he owns toy story 1 2 and 3, everything is no.. but when u say 'givus a kiss' he has the biggest pucker up.. he climbs smooth surfaces and fights with grace over her my little pony 'just cos'
    My eldest will be 15 in 6 weeks and has just gone blond, my christmas present to her after 3 years of begging.. it looks amazing with the 7 ear peircings :pac:

Ben is 4 on Monday, my little man.. i still read the posts on here during the ice and snow.. i'm shocked that im here again .. TIL SUNDAY FOR SURE ...

heres hoping :eek::D

• Advertisement

Oscar owns the hoover.. it was his first word.. he owns toy story 1 2 and 3, everything is no.. but when u say 'givus a kiss' he has the biggest pucker up.. he climbs smooth surfaces and fights with grace over her my little pony 'just cos'
    My eldest will be 15 in 6 weeks and has just gone blond, my christmas present to her after 3 years of begging.. it looks amazing with the 7 ear peircings :pac:

Ben is 4 on Monday, my little man.. i still read the posts on here during the ice and snow.. i'm shocked that im here again .. TIL SUNDAY FOR SURE ...

heres hoping :eek::D

Saoirse is 4 on feb 24th... Why do we torture ourselves... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Already? Seriously I remember her at the zoo, she wasn't even a teenager!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think I have pictures of that Zoo trip somewhere.
    In the olden days back when we were mothers of one lol

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I think I have pictures of that Zoo trip somewhere.
    In the olden days back when we were mothers of one lol

Jesus, that seems so long ago (says she with the 5 month old).

I have a vague memory of the time we met in Debenhams and January had her massive bump and #1 and I just had 1 but it seems more like I imagined those times now:)

• Advertisement

Seriously was I that big on Saoirse? I always thought I was tiny... how'd I hide Ellens pregnancy from everyone?!

You were massive:) but you had 2 in a little over a year.
    That is so my excuse for looking nearly full term now lol

Was it too much for boards to handle today ?? The result...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Was it too much for boards to handle today ?? The result...

Come-on!!! :)

we'll be here for a while...looks like a september baby :eek::pac::D:D:D:D

Congrats! :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PREGNANT BUDDDIIIEEES. Again.... this makes three in a row. Please never get pregnant again.

January wrote: »
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PREGNANT BUDDDIIIEEES. Again.... this makes three in a row. Please never get pregnant again.

hahaha ... January.. i'm not taking responsibility for you again !!! :D but thanks.. i cannot believe i'm here again :D here's to a healthy 9 months ;)

Aww:)
    Congrats Cybrd

hahaha ... January.. i'm not taking responsibility for you again !!! :D but thanks.. i cannot believe i'm here again :D here's to a healthy 9 months ;)

I'll take responsibility for you this time, seems I'm due first :p

• Advertisement

Woohoo, congrats cbyrd. No doubt the girls will be delighted, the boys probably won't care too much at this age :) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

Are ANY of you lucky ladies over 40??

So, the appointment for the docs was made for wed morning... tues eve i started spotting a little and by wed morning i knew that little hope was gone..:( guess i'll have to properly start trying now that the idea is in my head..
    I hope to be back here soon so keep your fingers crossed for me and send lots and lots of pregnant vibes my way...

Aw I'm sorry to hear that cbyrd :(

So sorry for you- hugs. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

So,so sorry to hear that cbyrd.

aww cbyrd:((

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Aww I am so sorry to hear that cbyrd. Do you think you maybe had a late period or do you think it could have been a chemical pregnancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

sorry to hear that cybrd :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭budweiser6

First of all I'm so sorry cbyrd.. keep looking forward after a low there is always a high.

I haven't read through all the thread I'm just jumping on here with panic and anticipation! ... here's my story... I'm 40 next month and I'm 2 days late with my period, I am like clockwork. I cannot describe it but I feel I'm pregnant.. Ive got seriously sore breasts, headaches and some tiredness. I'm scared and excited. The funny thing is that I bought the ovulation kit last december and we dtd bang on fertile days. We'd been thinking about having a baby for only the past 6 months though have talked about it for years. Haven't really been trying in ernest until november/december. Talk about last chance saloon!

Just had to share this with some people who will understand. Planning to do the pregnancy test tomorrow or saturday morning:o

Advertisement