Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pregnancy Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

CathyMoran wrote: »
    on progesterone, and have very bad morning sickness and hives, off sick
    am happy to be so ill if that makes any sense?

Massive grin on my face now! Absolutely everything crossed. :D

Had my 17 week scan today all perfect, yawning, and with boy bits! A little fella! DH is thrilled with this development, cute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

Cathymoran,
    Absolutely delighted to hear your news, will be keeping fingers crossed for you.
    C.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

First scan tomorrow, scared.

I was petrified for our first scan after my miscarriage, I know how you feel. Best of luck, will be thinking of you.

Thinking of you lady. Let me know how it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

i'm 20 weeks today :D

was sleeping, hopefully the progesterone helps. this is our last try, after our mis in jan had "chemical pregnancys" every month from april. this pregnancy feels different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

congrats and best of luck with the scan Cathy. x

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Good luck Cathy... thinking of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thats brilliant congratulations, hope the scan goes well today, how far gone are you now?

• Advertisement

puked properly. baby has a heart beat, being seen again next week,

puked properly. baby has a heart beat, being seen again next week,

Oh my!!!! So happy! :D

it is early days yet, just take it day by day, but relived

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

:D Delighted for you Cathy. How many weeks now?

only 6 weeks but we tested positive 4 days early, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lalalulu

Hi CathyMoran. I have read some of your post's and i understand you've had a rough few years anywho i just wanted to let you that if babs has a heartbeat at 6 weeks it's very very positive.
    I really hope it all work's out for you.. Did the hospital give you a due date?

23rd april, they said i was wrong at my date calculation and that baby is 5.5 weeks old, just scared. i ovulated on 31 july.

Delighted the scan went well for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

Just wanted to share.. Im in for induction in the morning both excited and nervous at the thought either way in next few days Ill have a lil bundle of Joy !

Wishing you all the best, hugs!

• Advertisement

Good luck girly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Good luck :D

Uuuggghhh stop it girlie's i'm so fricking broody :D The other half would lose his mind if he knew hehe.. My lo is only 10 month's but it would be so nice to have a little brother or sister for her and for them to be so close in age :)

Another scan tomorrow morning.

Best of luck tmw CathyMoran :) xx

Still pregnant and baby developing fine - I am still adusting to the pregnancy in terms of will be happy when we get past the 12 weeks - Shane is being wonderful as always. We were going to take a break from trying with all my chemical preg/mis but the baby would be due on the mother in law's birthday so we tried one last time...

Oh cathy I'm delighted to hear that! Make sure and keep us up to date. What are you now? 7 weeks?

Oh cathy I'm delighted to hear that! Make sure and keep us up to date. What are you now? 7 weeks?
    He has a wierd way of calculating it though he knows our dates - 6 weeks 4 days according to him. How is your lovely baby!

He has a wierd way of calculating it though he knows our dates - 6 weeks 4 days according to him. How is your lovely baby!

Sounds like you're being well looked after. I have my fingers crossed that all goes well. When is your next scan?

He's doing great! He's five weeks now tomorrow. Can't believe that 5 weeks has gone by already. He's a very good baby, very placid and barely cries so we've been lucky so far. Most nights he's good too and wakes only once for his bottle so we're not doing too badly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

when did you guys get a bump? i'm 21 weeks now and its still not obvious. Also does anyone know how I book ante-natal classes or where?

Advertisement