Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for web site for Parisian restaurant menu.

• 10-10-2007 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,

does anyone know the website that lists the menues of restaurants in Paris (and maybe France in general) - I think that it is in French - I just want to look up the menu of La Salon D'Helene. I used to have the web link saved on my pc but I lost it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

No menu listings in any of the guides that I know of, plenty of information and many testimonials - including reviews of the dining experience. I assume your restaurant is the Helene Darroze restaurant, 4 Rue d'Assas, Paris. Try emailing Hélène Darroze at darroze@relaischateaux.com and asking for a copy of the menu ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

all her menus can be found here http://www.helenedarroze.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Thanks a million for that - the tapas menu sounded like a really good idea for me as I can not eat large meals (medical reasons) - anyone know if we have a hope of booking a table for next month? Thanks.

Advertisement