Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Circle

Options
  • 10-10-2007 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

I was just checking out the gigs in Kielys in Mount Merrion (http://www.kielys.com/gigs/) and it says that Full Circle will be playing on the 20th Otober. Does anyone know if this is the same Full Circle of Baggot Inn fame i.e. John Keogh et al ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Gussie Finknott

Anybody know if Full Circle are playing anywhere in Dublin this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭connel42

I use to see Full Circle play in the Sportsmanship Inn and later the Baggot
    I would love to know if there still playing?

Anybody know if Full Circle are playing anywhere in Dublin this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Gussie Finknott

Stillorgan Orchard every 2nd or maybe 3rd saturday of the month.They are alive and smokin

Advertisement