Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parent& baby services in mullingar

Options
  • 10-10-2007 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm moving to Mullingar in the near future with my wife and 5mth old daughter. are there any parent & baby groups, or services for my wife and daughter to meet other parents?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Check wtih the baby nurse at the local clinc the one that does the baby check ups they will have a list of all playgroups, parent and toddle groups and playschools in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

In addition to Thaedydal's suggestions, I would pay a visit to the local hospital in Mullingar. They have a maternity wing and should be able to give you details of all available local services and groups. It's been a few years, but last time I visited they were very proactive in these areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cormacmccann

Thanks Thaedydal and Occidental. We'll check those out.

Advertisement