Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

[B]Jap Import help[/B]

Options
  • 10-10-2007 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hi guys listen im lookin into importing a 1999 subaru legacy b4. i undersyand there are charges involved when it gets here but can someone outline them for me. i know for defo thatthe vrt is gna be €1764 but what else am i missing on. the car itself is gna come at a great price really....under €2k. any help guys?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

well obviously there is delivery charge if ye havnt already included it, the i think ye have to pay duty and tax on it aswel, but i could be wrong:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,283 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Duty on (cost of car + cost of shipping and insurance), then VAT on that total amount. AFAIK.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement