Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishing me mickey

• 10-10-2007 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭

theres a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Whats up with the completely off topic threads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

yeah sorry about that i must have to much time on my hands just trying to drum up conversation and i just cant see the attraction of fishing

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Loads of people fishing at the moment, were loads last two weeks by the river beside Tesco Poleberry

Personally I wouldn't trust anything coming out of that river :)

yeah heard that all i think a lot of non nationals do a lot of river fishing i wouldnt fancy a fish out of that water though doesnt look the healthiest give me a johnny walkers anyday even though you would probably be quicker catching it yourself than waiting in the Q in walkers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Cabaal wrote:
    Loads of people fishing at the moment, were loads last two weeks by the river beside Tesco Poleberry

Personally I wouldn't trust anything coming out of that river :)

They must be fishing for blinkys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

have u ever even been fishing sungod?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Went for a walk on Woodstown Beach yesterday and the amount of people out fishing there is unreal!!! Saw one guy pulling in a Devil Ray.

Although I haven't gone fishing in years. It's a nice and relaxing hobby.

yeah there was a competition on out there yesterday. its fairly impressive seeing that many people fishing

doesnt take a lot to impress you then longshanks!

yeah sungod i find when ur easily impressed life is peachy. otherwise i'd probably be giving out about stuff i know nothing about. say carpentry for example. hard to find a good carpenter these days. or maybe not. who knows? fishing though is a grand way to spend ur time. standing around talkin ****e to strangers gettin plenty of fresh air. and catchin the odd fish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

longshanks wrote: »
    yeah sungod i find when ur easily impressed life is peachy. otherwise i'd probably be giving out about stuff i know nothing about. say carpentry for example. hard to find a good carpenter these days. or maybe not. who knows? fishing though is a grand way to spend ur time. standing around talkin ****e to strangers gettin plenty of fresh air. and catchin the odd fish
    From the way you describe it, it's almost as if catching fish isn't the main reason for fishing!

thats the standard excuse, to be used when you catch nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

LOL Longshanks , I like your outlook on life man, thats a great way to live :D !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

If fishing was easy it wouldn't be called fishing, it would be called catching :D

Advertisement