Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Direct Fuels - Anyone use?

Options
  • 10-10-2007 10:12pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

If any of you use "Direct Fuels" fuel card. Just got my invoice there and they have charged me 99.9c EX Vat for Diesel!!!! Some joke 1.20 per litre for diesel.

Anyone else seen any issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

That's a bit rich alright. I'm still using the Benchmark card that someone highlighted here a couple of years ago. It's currently €1.09.32 for petrol and €1.10.81 for diesel.
    Their discounted rate isn't always the cheapest available but it's close enough that I'd probably spend more on petrol driving to a cheaper station than I'd save. And I get a couple of weeks credit.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Aye, the cost last month was 86 cents EX VAT, now its 99 cents EX VAT. Ya right. Will be bellowing down the phone in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

This is how the fuel cars companies make their money.
    I have a friend who worked for them and told me they slide the prices up month after month on regular customers based on the fact that most people wont check their invoice.

I promptly informed my ex-boss who used them for years and went through her past invoices, lets just say she had a few choice words with them and they promised to refund her the difference. :D

Advertisement