Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price for garage doors

Options
  • 10-10-2007 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Got a couple of quote's for a garage door. the opening is 9'6 wide and 8' tall and has an arch. one company quoted us 4500 icl installation and another was 3250 plus vat @ 21%(?)= 3932 not incl installation.

Are these good or bad?

Obviously the door type would help it's double doors and teak wood

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭fatchance

they are crazy dear. i have just had a 2.45m wide by 2.4m high shed opening done at a cost of 980e. the door is automatic roller henderson door( check the website....great door) with 2 fob remote control thingies. its white also. and that price was supply and fit vat incl.

pm me for the guys number, he's an approved dealer. i'm in westmeath

http://www.pchenderson.com/

ah yes....didn't notice your edit about door type. forget timber....to dear and on a cold wet windy night....press of a button...i love mine.

Advertisement